Large-scale content management:
how to survive on site
3 PM, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
Prepare for a roller-coaster ride through maybe the most complex WATCHOUT show file ever! Using a recent high-profile case as his example, production manager Jochri Michel gives advice on how to survive even the most complex events.
- Case: The brief and the reality
- 150 TB of content management challenges
- Positioning, blending, warping and controlling over 150 projectors.
- Methods and processes deployed in the workflow
- Last-minute creative content production in WATCHOUT
Presenter: Johannes-Chris Michel, CEO & Workflow Architect, Winterbloom GmbH
Only 10 places available per session! To sign up, please fill in the form and we'll email you a confirmation shortly!